- 2 bags of Black Tea
- 4 cups of Water
- Ice, as needed
- Sugar or Sucralose (could be substituted with CAP Super Sweet or RAW Sucralose), as needed
- 0.1 - 0.2 ml of TFA Nectarine, or any desired fruity flavor (to taste)
Directions / Instructions:
- Boil the water and pour over all the tea bags.
- Brew for 3 - 5 minutes, depending on preference.
- Remove the tea bags and pour the hot tea over a cup of ice, leaving room at the top.
- Top off with more ice and sweeten to taste.
- Add the flavoring that you want, stir as needed... and it will magically change it from ordinary to extraordinary in an instant!