- Chilled Water and Ice
- 1 cup of Sugar or Sucralose (could be substituted with CAP Super Sweet or RAW Sucralose)
- 1 cup of Water
- Recipe 1 (Ginger Peach):
TFA Ginger Ale 1.25 ml, TFA Peach (Juicy) 3.5 ml.
- Recipe 2 (Blackberry Absinthe):
TFA Blackberry 1.25 ml, TFA Absinthe 0.20 - 0.30 ml.
- Recipe 3 (Passion Fruit Lychee):
TFA Lychee 1.25 ml, TFA Passion Fruit 1.25 ml
Directions / Instructions:
- Prepare soda syrup by combining 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sweetener in a medium sized pot.
- Heat gently, while stirring, just until the mixture is clear and no grains remain.
- Then, add the flavoring combo of your choice.
- To make an Italian soda, add around 1/2 oz of syrup to an 8 oz glass, then ice, and water.
- Stir, then serve and enjoy!