Makes 24 treats. Preparation time around 30 minutes. No baking required.
- 7 oz of Marshmallow Creme (or 1 package of Mini Marshmallows)
- 1/2 cup of Butter
- 12 oz of Caramel Bits (separated)
- 6 cups of Plain Crisped Rice Cereal (optionally, sub with Cocoa Crisped Rice Cereal)
- 2 cups of Coconut Flakes, unsweetened, toasted (separated)
Directions / Instructions:
- Grease a rectangular pan.
- In a large pot over medium-low heat, melt butter with half of caramel bits until almost entirely melted.
- Add marshmallow creme or mini marshmallows and TFA Coconut Candy flavoring.
- When mixture is smooth, remove from heat and add 6 cups of crisped rice cereal, 1.5 cup of toasted coconut flakes, and remaining half of caramel bits. Mix to combine.
- Immediately press cereal mix into prepared pan, pressing toasted coconut into top of cereal bars.
- Let cereal bars cool and cut into squares.
- Serve and enjoy!