Makes 5 cups. Preparation time around 20 minutes. Bake for 30 minutes.
- 3 cups of Rolled Oats
- 1 cup of Coconut Flakes
- 1 cup of Sliced Almonds
- 3 tbsp of Quinoa
- 3/4 cup of Maple Syrup or Agave Nectar
- 1 pcs of Egg White (omit if fewer granola chunks are preferred)
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1 cup of Dehydrated Cereal Marshmallows
- TFA Lucky Leprechaun 10 ml
Directions / Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 300 °F.
- Combine maple syrup or agave nectar with 1 egg white, salt, and 10 ml of TFA Lucky Leprechaun.
- Pour wet mixture over grains and mix until well distributed.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spread mixture over tray.
- Bake at 300 °F for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool and add dehydrated cereal marshmallows.
- Serve with yogurt or milk, or store in an airtight container.