Makes 3 cups of Frozen Popsicle Mix. Preparation time around 20 minutes. Freeze for 8 hours.
- 2 cups of Full Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2/3 cup of Honey
- 2 cups of Blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- TFA Blueberry (Wild) 10 ml
Directions / Instructions:
- Measure Greek Yogurt into a medium mixing bowl.
- Gently warm honey in microwave or on stove, until runny.
- Pour honey into greek yogurt, and mix until well combined.
- Add blueberries and TFA Blueberry (Wild) flavoring, mix well.
- Pour Yogurt Popsicle Mix into popsicle molds or muffin tray (if using muffin tray, insert wooden popsicle sticks at an angle, resting against edges of depressions) and freeze until solid, about 8 hours.
- Remove from molds, running under warm water if necessary to release, and serve.